It would help if you experienced different things in life to get out of your comfort zone often, and the learning journey singapore provides you with opportunities to explore Singapore. You can get to know about messages related to sustainability through hearing, sight, touch, smell, and using taste. Both young and adults can participate in the sessions conducted by learning journeys that are a minimum of 3 hours. Singapore Sports Hub is providing learning journeys in Singapore to instil in people their pride in the sports held in Singapore. They can become motivated to participate in sports activities in Singapore after knowing about the countries previous record of achievements in the field of sports. You will come to know more about the role of Singapore Sports Hub further below.
Role Of Singapore Sports Hub
Singapore Sports Hub has a major role in conducting sports events, entertainment shows and bringing a change in lifestyle in Singapore. The construction of this hub began in 2012 and ended in 2014. It is located in Kallang, Singapore. All the national, community and international-based events are held in Singapore Sports Hub. The purpose of its construction was also to alter Singapore into a leisure destination and an international business.
Facilities Provided In Singapore Sports Hub
A few of the facilities provided in Singapore Sports Hub are
- Considering the tropical climate of Singapore, the hub has been designed accordingly.
- There is a shading area over the seating, due to which the heat gain is minimised. The insulation of the roof is done using ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE), which is multi-layered.
- The aquatic centre in this hub provides facilities for swimmers, and there is a competition pool of 50 metres. The diving pool is 5 metres deep. The training pool, like the competition pool, is 50 metres.
- There are also opportunities to participate in water sports events like water polo, swimming, and diving. Further, surfers can enjoy surfing in this hub.
- There is a sports promenade that you can use as a skate park, jogging, and retail outlets.
- In addition to water sports facilities, six sports halls are provided for hosting sports events like gymnastics, badminton, fencing, shooting, and table tennis.
- One of the major attractions of this hub is the Sports Museum and Sports Hub Library.
Thus, the Singapore hub is one of the famous attractions in Singapore to host different sports events and make people proud of Singapore learning journeys.